- 12:20 – 12:25 PM — Please get on the call at this time. We’ll take a few minutes to greet each other and deal with any technical issues.
- 12:30 PM — Torah Circle begins. Moment of silence.
- Brief personal check-ins.
- 1st circle — Reading through the parsha, a few sentences each. (We’ll be showing the text on the screen as we go.)
- 2nd circle — Each person has the opportunity to offer reflections from our minds and hearts, with no interruptions or cross-talk.
- 3rd circle — Opportunity for further reflections and conversation.
- 2:30 PM — Bringing the Torah Circle to conclusion.
- Prayers for healing, Kaddish, and announcements.
- Kiddush — have your wine/grapejuice and glass ready!